Call us at 916-441-0980 to get more information on how to effectively and economically heat hour home.
Call us at Comfort Master (916-441-0989 with your questions and to find out more information on how this system can provide energy efficient heating and cooling.
Packaged Gas/Electric and Heat Pump Units
- Cool only as an air conditioner
- Cool and heat as an electric heat pump
- Cool and heat as a Hybrid Heat® dual fuel system of gas furnace with electric heat pump
- Cool and heat as a gas furnace with electric air conditioner
Please call us at 916-441-0980 or email us.
Ductless Split Systems
As you may have guessed from its name, a ductless split system doesn’t rely on air ducts to spread treated air in your home. Instead, this specialty system is designed to heat or cool room additions or other places that may lack ductwork, such as home theatres, exercise rooms, garages or any other area where the existing system doesn’t quite cut it. Ductless split systems include:
- Small outdoor air conditioner or heat pump unit
- A compact indoor wall unit
- Refrigerant tubing and wire connections―pass through a small hole from indoor to outdoor unit to connect the system.
- On unit or remote control―your interface for controlling your system
Indoor Air Quality
PHI (photohydronization) and RCI (Radiant Catalytic Ionization) technologies are licensed to many Fortune 500 companies for use in the medical, food, military, residential, commercial, marine, hospitality and government fields. Available in a 9” cell or 11” cell for installation in your home heating duct system, it has tested as 99 percent plus effective against such viruses such as H1N1 (swine flu), avian influenza (bird flu), (MRSA), E. coli, staph, strep, mold and yeast as well as reducing orders and chemical compounds. For a copy of the Kansas State University study on the effects of RCI technology, email us at email@example.com.
Call us to discuss your specific concerns with indoor air quality
and to learn how to improve your environment.
Sacramento, CA 95811