Preventive Maintenance for Air Conditioning, Gas Heating and Heat Pumps
One of the best ways to prevent heating and air conditioning issues from happening is to invest in regular maintenance. It only takes a short amount of time, and our technicians can check for small problems before they become big issues. We like to do this pre-season and offer a discount if you do. We also discount our maintenance for purchase of multiple visits up front. We will send you a postcard to remind you that it is time to schedule your maintenance.
Stop your air conditioner or heat pump from losing its cool.
- Inspecting the outdoor disconnect and checking proper voltage and wiring
- Inspecting the motors and testing motor capacitors
- Checking coolant levels
- Calibrating thermostats
- Checking the evaporator coil
- Clearing the condensate drain
- Checking the compressor amps, contacts, relays and capacitors
- Inspect for unusual noise or vibration
Furnace and Heat Pump Tune-Ups
- Tightening connections and wiring
- Adjusting and cleaning burners
- Inspecting the motors, checking capacitors and monitoring heating sequences
- Checking flame operation, gas pressure and heat exchanger
- Cleaning the blower compartment
- Check heat pump defrost cycle and reversing valve
Regular maintenance lowers utility bills and extends equipment life
- Extend equipment life
- Reduce utility bills
- Reduce repairs and costly breakdowns
- Provide a more comfortable indoor environment
- Protect your investment
Insure Your Equipment's Best Performance With a Service Agreement
Having your system checked regularly enables us to keep your unit running as efficiently as possible, which saves you money on your utility bill month after month. These regular checkups pre-season also enable us to find problems, such as loose or burnt wiring and refrigerant leaks, before they lead to larger problems, such as motor failure.
When you have an emergency, be assured Comfort Master WILL BE THERE! Our commitment to program customers means we will have a technician to your door at the earliest possible time.
Dirty condenser coils reduce efficiency and cause your unit to work harder, causing parts to wear out faster, shortening the life expectancy of your unit. Condenser coil cleaning is included in our service agreements. Because of different access issues to evaporator coils, evaporator coil cleaning will be quoted separately from our service agreement.
Our discounted rates save you money with every service call. Our repair trucks are fully stocked, so we are able to repair 99 percent of calls on the first visit.
If or when it's time for a new energy-efficient unit, you receive five percent off the complete installation. The average unit today is over $5000 installed. The savings typically pay for the initial cost of the service agreement.