Repair/Maintenance in the Sacramento Area
Have a Problem With the Operation of Your Heating or Air Conditioning Unit?
At Comfort Master, we have the solutions you need to keep your home cool during the heat of summer and warm during cold winters. Whether it be a simple solution we can talk you through over the phone or if it requires a visit and troubleshooting by one of our NATE certified technicians, we understand that you have called because you trust our expertise and know our reputation for quality in installation and repair. We will always strive to exceed your expectations.
Comfort Master is a Carrier Certified Factory Authorized Dealer, and we service all brands:
- Fraser–Johnston (A Division of York)
- General Electric
- Comfort Maker
- Day & Night
- Gaffers & Sattler
- & Most Others
To find out more about the whole range of services offered by Comfort Master, including service contracts, call us today at 916-441-0980.
Comfort Master Helps You to Keep Your Cool
A summer in the Sacramento area can get your air conditioner running sometimes for most of the day and night. Our extreme heat makes it difficult to live comfortably without air conditioning. If your system stops cooling properly, it’s time to give Comfort Master a call. While you might not know exactly what the problem is or what service you’ll need, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will talk with you over the telephone to find an instant solution, if possible, to get your system up and operating. Such preliminary conversations sometimes mean we may pick up a specialty part not normally on our well-stocked trucks to save you time and costs if our visit is needed.
If a visit from one of our NATE certified technicians is required, we will diagnose the problem and consult with you to let you know the price of the recommended service before making the repair. In just a short amount of time, we can have your air conditioning repair done and have you living in comfort once again.
Common Problems With Air Conditioners
- Capacitors - They are a frequent problem. When they fail the motors and compressors they support don't get the necessary boost of energy they need to start. They are annoying malfunction but an inexpensive part and a quick fix if failed.
- Poor Installation - Leaky ducts and undersized ductwork often lead to subpar performance and higher utility bills.
- Inadequate Maintenance or a plugged filter – Give us a call as soon as you hear strange noises, smell anything funny or notice that the air doesn’t feel cold enough. In some cases, we can walk you through something over the phone, and in other cases, we’ll have a technician to your home in a short amount of time, determine. Having regular inspections to check for small problems will also help you keep the unit properly maintained.
- Loss of refrigerant - The refrigerant system is a sealed system so technically you should not lose refrigerant. However, it does happen sometimes with a poor connection at a welded joint or a leaky valve. Our technicians have electronic leak detection devices so can pinpoint the source of the problem to expedite repair and minimize costs should this be the cause of the problem.
As a Carrier Certified Factory Authorized Dealer, our labor services are warranted for 90 days. If you have a problem within 90 days of service, there will be no charge for us to come back out and diagnose the problem. We stand behind our work. Some replacement parts also can carry a part warranty for up to one year.
Our discounted rates save you money with every service call. Our repair trucks are fully stocked, so we are able to repair 99 percent
of calls on the first visit
Serving the Sacramento, Placer and El Dorado Counties
We Won't Let You Be Left in the Cold!
Common Problems With Furnaces
- Broken Pilot Light used to be a simple item failure but newer furnaces have electrical components which spark to light the pilot and have safeties which prevent the gas from coming on if the pilot is not lit. Sometimes it is nothing more than a dirty flame sensor locking out the system. An experienced technician can determine the problem and frequently fix the problem at a minimum cost.
- Dirty Filters – If you haven’t replaced your filter within the last month, it should be replaced. A dirty filter can happen quickly, and if it is not taken care of, the hot air will not circulate efficiently. This puts too much strain on the rest of the furnace and often causes it to lock out for safety.
- Faulty Thermostat – The thermostat in your home is what communicates to the furnace and tells it when to turn on and what temperature to maintain when it does. If it is not calibrated properly, it may not be giving the furnace the right information. This is usually the last cause of a furnace blowing cold air but if the thermostat has batteries, be sure that the screen is not telling you the batteries are low.
Heat Pump repair
Contact Us Today
312 20th Street
Sacramento, CA 95811